A: The top pole regardless of tree size (8ft or 10ft) is the pole with the thinner screw. 8ft trees require two of the other tree poles with the thicker screw. The last pole is only for 10 ft trees.
Q: How far down should the mirrorball hang from the floor?
A: Although it’s personal preference, we have determined that the mirrorball will have the most impact if it hangs parallel or close to parallel with the bottom ring of the tree. The line attached to the mirrorball may need to be shortened to achieve the desired length.
Q: My tabletop Jubilee LED has stopped working, what should I do?
Choose your remote
1)The LED only operates with rechargeable batteries
2) Make sure your LED is unplugged from the charging cord.
3) Take batteries out of the LED.
4) Slide the black button to the off position. Wait 1-2 minutes .
5) Slide the black button to the “continuous” setting then put the batteries back in. Light should strobe then press and hold the power button on the white remote for 10 seconds to sync the remote.
A: Here are a few quick steps that resolve most LED issues.
1) The LED only operates with rechargeable batteries
2) Make sure your LED switch is set on the continuous setting when it is in use.
3) Charge your LED on the off position for 4-6hours before use
4) Turn off your LED manually by using the switch located on the back of the LED when it is not in use. (Battery will drain if it is in the on position even if you turn it off using the remote)
5) Make sure the plastic tab is pulled out of the remote before use.
The LED comes with a 2 year warranty. Please try all these steps then email email@example.com if you still need assistance.
Q: My Modus LED (for Classic 8, Grand 10, and Wall trees) has stopped working, what should I do?
Sometimes your Modus will need to be reset. Follow the instructions below.
1) Unplug the power cord from the outlet and wait 1-2 minutes.
2) Plug back in and switch toggle from off to on, waiting approximately 10 seconds between clicks. Repeat this step upto 10 times.
LED’s come with a 2 year warranty. Please try these steps.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you still need assistance.